Visitor Experience Assistant
A warm welcome is just the start of our visitors day with us so making a great first impression is vital. Therefore we are looking for someone who can make our guests feel like we have opened the garden just for them.
This role involves selling day tickets, upgrading to membership where you can, promoting gift aided tickets, selling plants and giving essential information about the garden.
This role will be 1 x 7hr shift in low season, and 2 x 7hr shifts in high season. Can be supplemented with café shifts for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A warm and friendly smile
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sales skills, in particular the ability to gently upsell
- Plant and gardening knowledge required
- Available to work occasional weekends
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
- Discount off garden plants
- Free access to one of the finest gardens in the UK
- Closed for Christmas and New Year